- Peoplesoft Functional
- Peoplesoft Technical
- Database (Oracle)
- Tips and Tricks
- Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Functional Interview Questions
- Workforce Development Questions
- Workforce Administration Questions
- PS PayRoll
- Recruiting Questions
- Security Questions
- Benefits Questions
- Setup HRMS Questions
- Other Functional Questions
- Peoplesoft Technical Interview Questions
- PeopleCode Questions
- Component Interface Questions
- Application Engine Questions
- SQR Questions
- PeopleSoft Mixed Questions
- PeopleSoft Certification Exam Questions
- Security Questions
Peoplesoft Technical Interview Questions
Sub Page and Secondary Page have totally different contexts and are used for different purpose.
A Sub Page is utilized where you want to display or capture similar information for various entities, for example, capturing an address, for a company or for a person, would need similar information like Street address, State county, Country,Pincode etc.. In those situations a sub page would be used, to design once and reuse at multiple places.
A Secondary Page is used to display or capture...
What is an array in people code?
An array is a collection of data storage locations, each of which holds the same type of data.
The maximum depth of a PeopleCode array is 15 dimensions.
Push and UnShift are the functions of the array used to add the elements into the array one from the end of the array and one from the beginning.
Pop is a function of array used to select and delete an element from the end of the array.?
What is the difference between SQLEXEC and CREATESQL?
– SqlExec means it bypasses the component buffer and it is directly contacts database to retrieve data. But it retrieves the data row by row and not possible for bulk insert.
– But in the case of Create SQL we can able insert the data in bulk.?
What is Application Designer?
Application Designer is an integrated development environment that is used to develop PeopleSoft applications.
The following are the uses of Application Designer.
1. Design and generate database tables.
2. Design on-line pages
3. Controlling on-line processing flow.
4. Providing security for the database.
- What is the advantage of using Application Engine?
- What are the Different types of Application Engine?
- What does each scroll area allow you to maintain?
- If you are only interested in information that is specific to only one country, where would you access this data in the system?
- What is the purpose of a Search Key?
- What role do keys play in data retrieval?
- Most Keys are also Search Keys. What field have we seen that is an exception to this rule (Key field which is not a Search Key)?
- What is the benefit of using existing Run Control Ids?
- Where do you set the Web Server cache?
- In which file you make the settings for the activity trace of PSAPPSRV server process?