- Peoplesoft Functional
- Peoplesoft Technical
- Database (Oracle)
- Tips and Tricks
- Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Functional Interview Questions
- Workforce Development Questions
- Workforce Administration Questions
- PS PayRoll
- Recruiting Questions
- Security Questions
- Benefits Questions
- Setup HRMS Questions
- Other Functional Questions
- Peoplesoft Technical Interview Questions
- PeopleCode Questions
- Component Interface Questions
- Application Engine Questions
- SQR Questions
- PeopleSoft Mixed Questions
- PeopleSoft Certification Exam Questions
- Security Questions
PeopleSoft Functional Articles
Steps to set up North American Payroll
Payroll for North America provides the tools to calculate earnings, taxes, and deductions efficiently, maintain balances, and report payroll data.
Payroll for North America supports the following business processes:
– Set Up and Maintain Core Payroll Tables: Core payroll tables are the tables that are required to implement the Payroll for North America application, including organization tables, compensation and earnings tables, deduction...
Security Tree A security structure that graphically represents the hierarchy of your organization.
Tree Level Represents a logical division in your business hierarchy (ex: department, branch or region).
Tree Node Represents an organizational entity on the tree.
Tree Manager A PeopleSoft tool that provides a visual means to build a hierarchy of security for all organizational entities.
Query Trees Graphical representation of Tables to which you wish...
Steps to Setup Workflow in PeopleSoft
1. Designing a Workflow Application
– Analyze and document business requirements.
– Diagram the process flow.
– Document the workflow object attributes for business processes, activities, steps, events, and email and worklist routings.
2. Build Supporting Definitions
3. Create Workflow Maps
– Create the workflow maps comprising the steps, activities, and business processes required for your workflow as determined in step one.
Your employees are less likely to be recruited away from your organization if they understand the true impact of the package you're offering them. Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise eCompensation empowers your employees with a collaborative employee compensation application that shows their complete compensation package in an intuitive format—and provides the tools they need to plan their financial futures.
PeopleSoft eCompensation is part of Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise...
Steps for Defining Deductions in PeopleSoft
To define how you want the system to process a deduction, follow these four general steps:Use the Deduction Table component (DEDUCTION_TABLE) to select a plan type, enter a deduction code, and specify the deduction processing rules, including the priority of the deduction, how the deduction affects taxes, related general ledger account codes, and other special payroll process indicators, such as how arrears should be...